Make Your Natural Deodorant from Natural Herbs
How to Make your Natural Deodorant from herbs?
All healthy ,organic, natural
The sweat glands in the dermis secrete sweat poured out by pores.If you stop sweating, you
will die by fever. The primary role of sweat is to maintain a stable internal body temperature and flushing out a large amount of toxins from our bodies.Sweat consists of water, salts and fatty substances with different odors. The smell of sweat will normally not be offensive when the health is good. However, the smell becomes foul when the we become sick. It is known that if the smell of sweat becomes like that of urine, this would indicate kidneys abnormality. Although, some people care about their hygiene, some people can still smell their sweat and can also see it, no matter what they have done to eliminate it. In general, those people are over sensitive, nervous or anemic.
3 Reasons for over sweating
1. Thyroid engorgement (hyper-thyroid).
2. Nasal cavities infections.
3. Infection or weaknesses in lungs.
Prevention and treatment
1. If you over sweat in your feet, hands or other parts of your body, make sure you get enough fluids.
2.Stop eating spicy foods.
3. Use naturally weaved clothes (cotton, wool, and silk) and avoid artificial fibers such as nylon, polyester, etc.
4. take a shower several times a day..
5. Do not use deodorants on unclean under arm.
Notice that most deodorants have some chemicals that could be harmful to the health such as aluminum compounds which were related to cancers.
They may also include some types of chemicals that are allergic.
The good news is that there are many natural deodorants that are cheap and easy.
We need to know, however, how to extract essential oils from various plants.